Here's today's Central Bank News link list, click through if you missed the previous link list. The list comprises news about central banks that is not covered by Central Bank News. The list is updated during the day with the latest developments so readers don't miss any important news.
- G20 carves out some more wiggle room on austerity plans (Reuters)
- Fed's Williams: QE3 to likely top $600 billion (Reuters)
- Europe, central bank spar over Athens aid (WSJ)
- Unlimited lending may help weaken the yen, BOJ official says (Bloomberg)
- Central bank reports economic growth of 4.6 percent in Chile (Santiago Times)
- G20 acknowledges slippage on swaps reform (Reuters)